Achieve Higher with the MCFG GROWTHx Internship
MCFG is a global business consultancy and facilitation organization based in Bangladesh that provides concierge B2B solutions that make business sense. We assist organizations to ‘engage growth’ by connecting People, Players, Products, Processes & Platforms
Leveraging trusted networks and international business expertise, MCFG helps organizations grow within Bangladesh and the strategic global markets.
Our business portfolio ranges from trade facilitation, indenting, legal services, communication, technology solutions, marketing, training & development & FNB consultancy. MCFG is the licensed operator for Global Chamber Dhaka.
ABOUT THE MCFG GROWTHx INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
The MCFG GROWTHx Internship program is a life-changing experience for young individuals to learn about the local and global professional world. During this multidisciplinary professional program, participants will discover and hone their skill sets in different capacities as they develop domestic and international projects to grow. The interns will be able to work in a challenging environment that will enhance their network inside Bangladesh, as well as, across metro borders so that they learn to become international leaders.
• This is a 4 months internship from the date of joining (1st December 2021)
• Applicants have to at least be in their 3rd year/ 7th semester or a Postgraduate student and below 27 years old as of 1st November 2021.
• Applicants have to work a minimum of 3 hours daily from 9 pm to 12 am.
• Applicants have to work a minimum of 20-25 hours per week.
• During this internship, applicants can not pursue any other internship/job from other organizations.
• This is a virtual internship. So, applicants need to have full access to a functional desktop/laptop with a regular internet connection.
This internship is unpaid
• Connections with global organizations
• On-the-job and off-the-job training
• International opportunities
• Globally recognized certificates
• Recommendation letter from the top business leaders of Bangladesh
• Certificate for individual training sessions from local and global trainers
• Creative Design & Media Production
• Communications & PR
• Digital Marketing & Promotions
• Creative Writing & Copywriting
• Events (Offline & Online)
• Sales, Strategy & Business Development
• Finance & Accounts
• Data Entry, Operations & Analysis
• Business R&D
• 3rd year/ 7th semester or a Postgraduate student
• Ability to work a minimum of 3 hours daily from 9 pm to 12 am
• Ability to work a minimum of 20-25 hours per week.
• Attend weekly meeting
• Proven skills to work in selected departments
• Adequate strength in spoken/written English and Bangla.
• Ability to meet deadlines
Virtual/Remote (work from home)
11:59 PM, 15 November 2021